Wednesday 23 March 2011

More chums doing well...... (but really this time)

Posh lady talks about film

The heiress in question is not my chum.  The (admittedly also posh) girl in her undies running away from the man with the gun, however, is my lovely friend and fellow drama school survivor Cicely Tennant.

I hope she gets the recognition she deserves for this.  She's worked bloody hard.  Unlike me. I'd like to blame being too fat to be an actress for my lack of success, but I think it's a lack of faith in myself, lack of money, being too scared and marriage and babies.  And now, being dispatched to the Countryside.   However, once the kids are old enough to cook their own turkey drummers, I'll be back....

And besides, turns out there's amdram just round the corner in my new town.... Eeek/hurrah etc......

In the meantime, back to writing my breakthrough one-woman-show....

No comments:

Post a Comment